Friday, January 8, 2010

Dinner & a Movie...

Tonight Sister, Alana & I headed out in Arlington for a true girls night. We started out the night at Rocklands Barbecue with delicious sandwiches, yummo!!! Afterward, we headed to Courthouse to watch "It's Complicated". And boy was it.... we were in a rush so we drove to the dungeon level of the garage and parked. As I followed Alana and Lauren to the stairwell, I, of course, stubbed the toe of my shoe in a hole (not a huge hole, but a hole nonetheless) and lunged forward towards the wall, faceplanting. Don't worry, it was actually quite funny. I didn't hurt my body, just me ego. So as Alana and Lauren realized I wasn't behind them they turned to find me sitting up, dying laughing. It was hysterical. We honestly stood there and laughed for about 3 minutes. Too funny. We finally made our way to the ticket counter and proceeded into the movie. We watched about 10 minutes of movie previews, in which we continued to laugh...almost too much. If you haven't seen this movie - GO!!! It was amazing!! Thanks ladies for an amazing and fun night out!

No comments: