Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Cards...

Ok, I'm jumping on the Shutterfly bandwagon! I've noticed via several other blogs that I read, that Shutterfly is running a promotion for bloggers. 50 free Christmas cards if you post regarding the cards. I have never used Shutterfly before, but I have heard great things. One thing I've seen that I love is the photo calendars - they sure do make great gifts:) I've checked out their designs, and I am a fan! Every year I say I’m going to send out Christmas cards then keep it up throughout the following year. I want to send out birthday cards, and anniversary cards, and thinking of you cards, and whatever else would make someone happy. I always do great the first couple of months… those of you with January and February birthdays are probably thinking, “Oh, I thought you already did send out cards”….nope, just through the beginning of March or so, then it starts going downhill. I digress…. Here are a few of the cards that I'm mulling over:











1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Tough decision, I can't wait to see what you pick. Just to give you a heads up square cards are automatically extra postage, I think stamps are $0.64 for squares. Miss you!!