Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mike & Patty...

I'm very lucky to have a great set of "in-laws". I married into a family that above all other things is loving. I have a wonderful sister-in-law, which I consider to be an actual sister, and more importantly a friend. The Merrill family may have gotten their start in New York, but I thank God every day that they moved south so many years ago. I have known Mike and Patty for over 10 years, and have had the oppurtunity to spend a lot of time with them...making dinner, playing cards, traveling or simply sitting on the couch. Whatever we're doing I always feel like I belong, like I've always been part of the family. I'm sure that their love for eachother and everyone around them is the reason we can today celebrate their anniversary. I feel lucky to have such a wonderful set of role model's - Congrats & Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

No comments: