Saturday, February 28, 2009

February heartbreak...

So, I haven't met my February goal of losing 10 more pounds. And for that I had to cancel my spa day. I've only lost 3 pounds this month which is really depressing. But it also reinforces that I can't just eat healthy I have to work out too. I've been really unmotivated this month for whatever reason - and I really mean whatever. I have learned that I have to take the time to pack my lunch the night before and my gym bag too. If I don't I won't have time to do those things in the morning before work and thus won't eat a healthy lunch and won't go to the gym. My downfall is my apartment, it's like the black hole - once I make it home from work and get inside I don't want to go back out - especially when it's as cold as it is right now. Please keep praying for me, and I'll hop back on the wagon for March.

No comments: