Monday, May 4, 2009

Girls Weekend...

This past Thursday I drove Mike and a full car of nascar crap to Manassas to meet up with Danny, Jaydee, Hillers, Dave and Erik. The guys had rented an RV to head down to Richmond for the weekend. I took full advantage of this and planned girly events for my weekend. Friday, I went to work then picked up Michelle to go meet Alana and Megan at Fireflies in DelRay. It was amazing. We shared an appetizer of hummus then dug into a caesar salad and chicken saltimbocca pizza. After dinner we all headed back to Megan's townhouse and snacked on M&M's while we watched Chocolat!! It was such a cute movie. Saturday I took Emma for a long walk then came home and cleaned up the house a little. Saturday night I met up with Alana and Alex at a restaurant in Rosslyn - Me Jana. It was surprising delicious. We ordered a bunch of small plates and shared, along with a delicious bottle of Riesling. Sunday I got up early then headed back down to Manassas to pickup the guys. It was a great weekend....not having to share the bed was probably the highlight!!!

No comments: