Thursday, June 4, 2009

Best Anniversary Present...

Yesterday, for our 3 year wedding anniversary (11th anniversary together) Mike and I dined at Fireflies, we shared a delicious caesar salad, calamari and chicken saltimbocca pizza. We had every intention of feuding on a putt-putt course, but (YOU GUESSED IT)...it rained. So instead we went to the movies to see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. Thank you honey for letting your manhood suffer to go see a sappy chic flick, I really appreciated it.
When we got home from the movie, it was still pouring rain, so rather than walking to get drinks we headed up to the apartment and popped open a bottle of wine. As I was sitting there sipping my wine, enjoying "So You Think You Can Dance" I received this:

THANK YOU HONEY FOR THE BEST
ANNIVERSARY PRESENT EVER!!!
NO MORE WOW!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Danny Douglass said...

HAHAHA that is absolutely hilarious! I never thought I'd see this day.