Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy 5 Year Anniversary...

Wow, I can't believe it's already been 5 years since my best friend and partner in crime got married. What's even more unbelievable is that it started out as "just a date" to the prom. Over the years I've gotten to know Travis so much better and know that he makes Christine a happier, better person. And I am so thankful that we can all be such great friends. Although I live 4 hours from my family and Christine it's comforting to know that Christine and Travis have a strong bond with my family - they became next door neighbors last summer. I love that they spend so much time together - cooking out or having game nights - how cool is it that your mom and your best friend get to hang out all the time and enjoy eachothers company as much as you do. I'm truly a lucky person to know such wonderful people.


Congrats Travis & Christine, Love you bunches!

No comments: