Wednesday, June 3, 2009

11 YEARS, WOW...

Dear Mikey,

It seems like just yesterday we were sitting in spanish class taking notes, or practicing for Opus. Can you believe it's been 11 years since we first declared our love for each other? (I know that sounds corny). In the past 11 years we've been through a lot; happy times, sad times, fun times, crazy times. We've moved a couple times, from Salem, to Fredericksburg, to Alexandria, now Old Town. We've kept friendships with dear friends and made relationships with new friends. We've been to tons of amazing parties, lots of weddings, a couple funerals and everything in between. I'm so happy to have shared all of those special memories with you. I don't know what I'd do without you. Happy 3 year anniversary, can't wait to celebrate this one and many, many more.

I love you.


No comments: