Friday, June 20, 2008

Becoming a better....

So, for those of you who haven't heard....Mike and I are going to be God Parents. We are truly excited and honored and can't wait the arrival of Brett & Jill's son Aaron Michael. Aaron is already blessed in so many ways ~ He's coming into this world with a family (Dad, Mom & Brother Peter) who love him more than words can express. Many of my friends who are reading this probably haven't met Brett or Jill, but for those of you who have you can attest that their relationship has a strong foundation. Peter, who was born August 14, 2007 is the sweetest most well behaved 10 month old I've ever interacted with. His parents put him first, they document every step and phase of his life.... and what this has made me (and hopefully Mike) realize is that



I want to become a better role model, so that one day (many days/years) from now, when we're ready to start a family we will an example of honesty, discipline and respect for eachother and people we know. I want to develop goals and have the will power to aspire to them.



I want to become a better historian...What I've also realized is that if it weren't for great friends and loving family I would have no pictures to remember fun times with all of you. So thank you to Alana, Elizabeth, Paige, Lauren, Jill and whomever else has contributed to documenting my life.... because the last real picture I took and printed/showed off was a wedding pic. So as you may have noticed, in the last few weeks I've been taking more pictures....and will be posting them to my blog as well as my snapfish account.

So if we're out and about just having fun...please know, I keep my camera in my purse....so encourage me to take pictures to remember our fun times!!!

1 comment:

The Gardner Family said...

Aww, Sarah that is a really sweet post... we are so happy to know you guys and honored to be an inspiration to your future family!