Friday, August 8, 2008

Go Team USA...


So I'm very excited about the summer Olympics. Unlike my husband, I think they are going to fabulous and interesting! He seems to think that nobody gives a hoot about them anymore...but I bet he'll sit and watch some anyways! So for these Olympics I feel a little bit more connected, I'm not sure if it's because I'm older and have a better understanding of what's going on or if it's because I have friends who know people that are participating! I know I'm stretching it - but, my sister & sister in law graduated with Allyson (Campbell) Schwab who is now married to Olympic wrestler Doug Schwab. Also, my friend Jill Gardner went to highschool with Justin Spring & Sasha Artemev both are Olympic gymnast. So, as the games begin - Good Luck Team USA!!!!

No comments: