Monday, July 28, 2008

Christine & Travis' New House...

To continue in the weekend festivities....on Sunday - while in Salem - I helped Christine, my best friend, paint her new house. Christine and her husband Travis have been living in Blacksburg for a few years while Christine finished school at Radford. It's so great that they moved closer in.... oh, but wait - they bought the house right next door to my parents!!!!! YIPPEE! This means I can see them anytime we go home to visit my rents! It'll be great, because there was nothing more dreadful than traveling 4 hours to Salem then another hour to Blacksburg, only to get back in the car to drive back to Alexandria....BLAH!!! Here is a picture of their new home. They haven't moved their stuff in yet, so I'll post pics next time I visit!!!

Congrats Travis & Christine!!!!!



No comments: