Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jill's Birthday Party...


Friday night we went out for our close friend Jillian's birthday. Jill is always fun and spunky and full of great ideas.
For her birthday she wanted to do something out of the ordinary run of the mill party... so we went to Nick's Nightclub for some country line dancing and southern style karoake.
The evening started with country line dancing lessons.... food, then drinks. And once some of us mustered up enough courage.... KAROAKE!!!

I apologize, but I unknowingly took these videos sideways and the quality could be better...but they're still worth watching!
Thank you to Anthony for the sweet serenade...


And to Mikey for making me feel like a woman!

So thanks to everyone for coming out and celebrating the birth of JILLIAN!!!

4 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

YAY for birthday celebrations!!! I had am awesome time and was so glad you both made it to help me ring in my 26th year :)

The Gardner Family said...

There is a better video of Mike's preformance on my blog!!!

heavly said...

I love my boyfriend, and all that he stands for - entertainment and mad singing skills :P

Mike M. said...

Not sure I felt like a woman during that song, but Man, I felt like an idiot!. Stupid video cameras.